See how we used to be a team
Runingthe streets
Ya we was living out our drem , ohh
I was your provider
Now we separated in two
On baby you left and sailed away alone ( Yeah , alone )
And now you got me trapped up on this island
With nowhere to get home
And i dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
If I gotta do it solo ( solo )
Cuz I was so high
And I was so low
And I dont wanna walk around alone , so lone
And i dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo ( solo , solo )
You asked me pinned onto my top line
Put us together
And you offered it the rewind
See , you give me a purpose
Now Im getting nervous
That my heart will never sing again
Oh , when we were burning up the airways
Didnt know I was from the Virgin Island or the U.K.
See , we was on the way to the platinum ang gold
Never thought your go back , but you did
Yeah , You did
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone ( Yeah , alone )
And now you got me trappped up on this island
With noewhere to get home
And I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go , no
if I gotta do it solo ( solo )
Cuz I was so high
And I was so low
And I dont want walk around alone , so lone
And I dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo ( solo , solo )
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
Oh nooo ( oh nooo )
I dont wanna walk S-O-L-O
And I dont wanna go , no
I dont wanna go ,no
I dont wanna go ,no
I dont wanna go ,no
I dont wanna go ,no
If I gotta do it solo ( solo )
Cuz I was so high
And I was so low
And I dont wanna walk around alone , so lone
And I dont want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo ( solo , solo )
wow~~
回复删除you like this song also??